Premed 101 Forums

Looking for Roomate to Share Apartment, 5-min walk to UWO Med School!!

dli21

Welcome to Western!!

I'm a graduate female student looking to share a 2 bedroom apartment with either a graduate or professional student starting June 1st, 2007 (start date negotiable). The apartment is located at 1421 Western Road, Lambton Hall. It is directly across the street from the Medical Science Buildings and University Hosptial (5 minutes door-to-door to your 8.30 classes or if you're on-call to the hospital!!).

Rent is $408 per month and includes: hydro/ electricity/ cable tv/ parking. Hi-speed internet is available and we can share the cost. Convenient in-house laundry facilities. The apartment is completely furnished with fridge, stove, microwave, sofa, tv, and dinning table w/ chairs. The bedroom is currently furnished with a large study desk, chair, and double-size mattress & box which you're free to use. Basically, everything is ready to go. Please see the link below for more information and floorplan: Click on Lamton Hall to see Floorplan, available bedroom is the one on the right side.

http://www.has.uwo.ca/housing/glenmore/ourfacilities.htm

A little bit about me: I am very neat & tidy and the apartment is quiet so it's a fine studying environment. For newcomers, I have been at Western for several years so I can probably answer most questions you have about the University or London. If interested or if you have more questions, please contact me at: lambton2007@hotmail.com and we can arrange a time for you to see the apartment. Pictures of the apartment are available at request.

Dora Li

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived