Premed 101 Forums

MCAT books in Vancouver - Kaplan and Examkrackers

Poolboy

I have a ton of stuff that I want to unload for a good price - they served me really well.

Examkrackers

- Audio Osmosis - complete package (this is the real deal bought for $600 with the books. I put it on my Ipod and listened to it all summer - amazing stuff). $50

- Complete Study Package (Physics, Biology, Chem....etc - the best Verbal material I've used, excellent for increasing your score) - 3rd Edition. $40

- 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry $10 - Excellent!

- 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics $10 - Excellent!

- 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal $10 - A big help.

Kaplan

- Comprehensive Review (the big book) - 6th Edition - I little worn, but still in good condition. $10

- MCAT 45 $5

- MCAT workbook $5

- Organic Edge $5

AAMC Practice tests - paper form - written in pencil on them so I'm not sure if they will be much use, but I have test 3 - 6. $5

-ARCO MCAT Verbal Reasoning tips - book. $5

- Essays that will get you into medical school - book (a great help!) $5

I would rather sell it as a whole lot so I'll let the whole thing go for $100! First one to PM me can take it away.

Hmmmm I'll start this off with a geeky joke:

Q: Why are quantum physicists so poor at sex?

A: Because when they find the position, they can't find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can't find the position.

If you don't get it: The joke is based on the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which states that you cannot simultaneously measure both position and momentum accurately.

Hi:

I am selling Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon . Containing all the twelve lectures. Its an amazing guide. It helped me to boost up my MCAT to 36Q last year from 26Q. If you are interested please email me back to: izad_izad@yahoo.com. For payment information and asking price: 30$.

If you want the ExamKrackers I can send it to you by two ways:

1. By YouSendIt

2. By post if you want to have the CD. Which will be 6$ for Shippment.

Thank you

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MCAT.:D

Hi:

I am selling Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon . Containing all the twelve lectures. Its an amazing guide. It helped me to boost up my MCAT to 36Q last year from 26Q. If you are interested please email me back to: izad_izad@yahoo.com. For payment information and asking price: 30$.

If you want the ExamKrackers I can send it to you by two ways:

1. By YouSendIt

2. By post if you want to have the CD. Which will be 6$ for Shippment.

Thank you

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MCAT.

post-2657-140744793663_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm I'll start this off with a geeky joke:

Q: Why are quantum physicists so poor at sex?

A: Because when they find the position, they can't find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can't find the position.

If you don't get it: The joke is based on the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which states that you cannot simultaneously measure both position and momentum accurately.

Ok sunnyman you are the only funnyman. If you want the books PM with your address and I will send them COD. The only catch is you have to post 3 more jokes. I like jokes :D

Dr. Cave - don't need the books (check PM) but I'll still post some jokes I found on http://www.doctorjokes.net :)

A man who thought he was John the Baptist was disturbing the neighborhood, so for public safety, he was committed. He was put in a room with another crazy, and immediately began his routine, "I am John The Baptist! Jesus Christ has sent me!" The other guy looked at him and declared, "I did not!"

---

An elderly couple went into a doctor. They told the doctor "We’re having some trouble with our sex life. Could you watch and offer some suggestions?" The doctor replied, "I’m not a sex therapist. You should find someone else." The couple said, "No, No, we trust you." After watching them make love, the doctor said, "You don’t seem to be having any troubles. I wish my sex life was as good. I can’t give you any suggestions." This was repeated the next week and also the third week. After they had finished on the third week, the doctor said, "You aren’t having any trouble. Is this your idea of kinky sex?" The man replied, "No, actually the problem is if we have sex at my house, my wife will catch us. If we have sex at her house, her husband will catch us. The motel charges us $75, and we can’t afford that. You only charge $50, and Medicare pays half of that."

---

Bombeck’s Rule of Medicine: Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. :eek:

Archived