Premed 101 Forums

what did you think?

jenbanks

Here's my experience:

Writing for the first time.

I didn't like that everyone doesn't start together, I found that them bringing someone to sit every little while is disrupting (even with the earmuffs).

I think I really underestimated the stress factor, after lots of practice I was finishing 10 minutes earlier at home with the PS.

I finished it right on time and there was even 2 questions with not much thought put in them.

Verbal is so freaking hard and long, I guessed the last 4 questions, and even that I encountered many not too long passages on my practice, none of the VR passages was short I felt each one of them was too long.

BS: I usually finish this section 25 minutes earlier at home, but again finished it right on time, didn't find it hard at all though, guessed few orgo questions and few bios but overall I think it's fine.

Bottom line: I don't think I did well.

hippie - my experiences were the same as yours... ick...

jenb - i had earmuffs and could highlight too... not overly helpful though...

starting with others was super annoying.. i was the last one in the testing centre... so the lady kept cleaning around me to get ready for the afternoon session... pretty distracting..

oh well.. it's done... i'll wait my 48 hours and try to register for august as i'm sure it didn't go well enough to get me where i want...

i hope everyone else had better experiences today :o

hippie - my experiences were the same as yours... ick...

jenb - i had earmuffs and could highlight too... not overly helpful though...

starting with others was super annoying.. i was the last one in the testing centre... so the lady kept cleaning around me to get ready for the afternoon session... pretty distracting..

oh well.. it's done... i'll wait my 48 hours and try to register for august as i'm sure it didn't go well enough to get me where i want...

i hope everyone else had better experiences today :o

So basically, we can register again on the same website on monday?

oh fuc.k?!

genetics? damn. I hate that stuff! Why can't it be on easy stuff like biochem lab techniques or proteins and the like.

I hate bio and its memorizing!!

well, the first 2 yrs of med school are gonna be mostly memorization so u better get used to it :D:P

Archived