Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

Guest bad hombre

Guest bad hombre

Wasabi dudes,

Are interview invites for Ontario schools sent to your mailing or home address? Someone on the Queen's board stated that he got his invite sent to his home address. I'm asking because my home address is in South America.... Thanx

Guest devomcd

Hey,

Queen's sent my invitation to my home address while Toronto sent it to my school address. I'm not sure about Ottawa, Western or McMaster (perhaps someone else could comment?).

I was under the impression that the home address would be used to contact us only after April 30. I don't mind so much either way but I can see how that might be a problem for people in your situation!

Guest MayFlower1

bad hombre,

I just received my invitation from UofO today...it came in a big fat brown envelope to my home address...yeah!

Good luck...I hope they don't send yours to South America!

Peter

Guest bad hombre

I may have to call Ottawa and Queen's then... :\

I'll give-em a couple of more days, but I live REALLY close to those two schools and I wouldn't be surprised if they'd made such a mistake. I mean, Peru is just north of Windsor, isnt it??:rolleyes A couple of years ago when I was in Ethiopia, I received my McMaster undergrad acceptance letter two months after the reply deadline because they forgot to send it by airmail. Ahh, you gotta love those effective folks working in admissions...

Thanks for the responses guys.

Bad Ombre, I received my Queen's invite last week & I live in Mississauga, which is about 3 hours from Kingston. I wouldn't worry about not hearing yet, though. They have 2 interview weekends the first is March 1 &2 (which I'm attending) and the next are on March 28 & 29 (?) or something like that.

Has anyone heard from Western yet?

Guest therealcrackers

Western's interview weekends are March 29th and 30th, and April 12th and 13th. They have in years past given about one month's notice for these weekends (got mine about March 5th for first weekend in April)... so they should be out before TOO long...

Guest TimmyMax

Hey all,

UWO has NOT sent out any interview invites yet, I promise! Aneliz and I will let you know when they do. Until then, go back to your studies and your invite will be in your hands before you know it! :)

Best of luck!

Timmy

Archived