Premed 101 Forums

anyone interested in sharing a house with me

hello,

I'm OOP as I'm sure you all know. I'm looking for someone to share a house with me. The ideal person would preferably be a non-smoker, non-drinker, no animals and tends to prefer quiet early in the evening (I'm a morning person). Please let me know if you're interested.

moose

Hey moose.

I'm interested and I think I fit the desription pretty well (except for being a morning person, but I'm not exactly a party animal). I'm pretty busy with my thesis so I haven't really had the time to look, but do have me in mind.

yeah, it's actually against my religion to drink so I'm not comfortable with having any alcohol in the house. hence i said that, let me know if that's still ok with you Fishy81. Thanks.

It's not a huge necessity, I suppose. Let me know if you find a good place.

This house is available immediately has three bedrooms up and a large living space in the basement, aka 4th bedroom. In a very well cared for house, yard and neighborhood, garden available!

The Assiniboine River is a great addition to a terrific backyard, with all yardwork included. You could kayak, or cross country ski to St Boniface Hosp rotations :)

Check out more about it at,

http://www.homes4students.ca/manitoba.html

This house is available immediately has three bedrooms up and a large living space in the basement, aka 4th bedroom. In a very well cared for house, yard and neighborhood, garden available!

The Assiniboine River is a great addition to a terrific backyard, with all yardwork included. You could kayak, or cross country ski to St Boniface Hosp rotations :)

Check out more about it at,

http://www.homes4students.ca/manitoba.html

Moose, you can see the stats on the website. I also have a photoshare setup

that I could send to you.

Archived