Premed 101 Forums

Pre-sale Tickets to David Beckham soccer game in Vancouver

As UBC med students you are members of the BCMA. PM me if you are interested in getting presale tickets to the David Beckham soccer game in Vancouver!

(Nothing in this for me, just thought you might be interested)

Whitecaps - 2-Pack Early Bird Game Offer for BCMA Members

Game 1: Friday July 27, Whitecaps vs. Seattle Sonics

Game 2: Wed Oct 3, Whitecaps vs. LA Galaxy

• 1 month later...

Thanks to the folks who PMd me about this offer!! As of right now, this game is almost SOLD OUT - the lower bowl is entirely sold out, and there are 4000 tickets left in the upper balcony.

Again, for those of you coming in to the 2011 class who don't know, as UBC MD students, you are also BCMA members and are eligible for this exclusive BCMA offer.

The Whitecaps have altered the offer in case you want an upper balcony seat to this game:

Vancouver Whitecaps - 2-Pack Balcony Exclusive

Game 1: Sun Aug 12th, Whitecaps v. Minnesota Thunder (7pm)

Game 2: Wed Oct 3, Whitecaps v. Los Angeles Galaxy (4pm)

Note: If you cannot attend the Aug 12th game, it can be switched for any other regular season game.

Lower Bowl Exclusive – with over 34 000 seats sold in the first week, the Lower Bowl is now SOLD OUT to the general public. Through this coupled 2 pack offer you can still secure some great Balcony seats while quantities last, only 4000 seats are available…

You will also enjoy savings of up to 50% off the Swangard game. Prices below are for BOTH games and include tax. On each group order booked there is an additional $3.25 charged only once.

Platinum - $115.75

Gold - $87.75

Silver - $63.75

Bronze - $51.75

Contact me if you would like to purchase these tickets. Again, I'm not making commission off this or anything, just thought you guys would want a heads-up to this high-profile game.

Archived