Premed 101 Forums

St. Catharines Renting

Ok..so I may be moving to St. Catharines.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to locations? I probably won't have a vehicle (maybe a bike...) so it has to be near the Brock campus.

I don't really care that there is "nothing" to do there, the city I live in now is like that. I would prefer to have my own apartment, but I'm only willing to spend no more than 400$ per month (utilities included) so that is probably impossible. Anyone know some mature hard working students (preferably female, and preferably quiet, no smoking, no pets) in that area that are looking for a roommate?

I've started looking in the classified ads...but I thought I'd try here as well.

Hey I go to Brock but i don't live in st. catharines i commute to there. So i kinda know the area around Brock. if you will be taking some classes at brock then you may wanna consider living on Glenridge Ave there is off campus housing like a big house with rooms for rent( or apt buildings), this location is great because its a 5 min bus ride to Brock ( you get to ride the city bus for free if you are registered in 3 or more credits~ its more like the bus ride is included in the tuition~) also its near the Pen Centre mall. Or you may wanna consider living in thorold which is not too far from the brock campus abt 10-15 min ( i think) there is buses from there to Brock but make sure to check the bus schedual cause there buses may not be as frequent as the city buses but you may get a good deal with the rent. Hope this helps! Good luck

Archived