Premed 101 Forums

diagnostics or go over material

kingirl

Hello....

I am writing this mean kitty August 16th and I was wondering what people are doing to prepare during the last few days.

I took TPR's review course and they recommend taking a diagnostic (preferably AAMC) every other day and study the concepts you missed. Right now I am hovering around 8 or 9 in each section:eek: (which I know is unacceptable)...so I was wondering what you guys think. Should I stick to what TPR says and do all of the diagnostics and focus on the material the days in between? Or focus more on the material. Thx! :)

I'm writing on the 9th and I've already done all the exams available - so I'm just studying the points that I'm weak on or unsure of. Nevertheless, I think there is one section which should practiced at least a few times in the days leading up the exam: verbal. A lot of verbal has to do with technique and oddly easy to forget the routine unless one practices often.

if u r crazy like me... do an AAMC a day until 2 days before test day.. kinda trains up u're endurance.. but i guess it'll be better to do one every other day.. so u're not like.. extremely exhasuted like me.. tht's why i said "if" you were crazy like me...

Archived