Premed 101 Forums

Best taxi service in TO?

Hey guys,

I'm wondering, what's the best taxi service in downtown TO? Best means most reliable and the cheapest. I'm going to talk with a prof about a Master's and I'm not familiar with TO. I'll be taking the bus and then staying at the Ramada Plaza hotel. So I'll need to take a taxi from the bus station to my hotel as well as one from the hotel to UofT. Thanks for any help guys.

Zuck

There's no meaningful difference between the different cab companies, all cabs in Toronto are safe and well regulated. The bus station, U of T, and your hotel are all right downtown: you'll have no problem walking outside and hailing a cab in a couple of minutes. If you don't have much luggage and the weather is okay, the hotel is a fairly short walk from the bus station anyways. U of T ranges from a short walk to a slightly longer walk depending where on campus you are going. I'd suggest taking a few minutes to map out the different locations you are going to, as you'll be able to see that everything is close and central.

Archived