Premed 101 Forums

Submitting

Guest rony26

Guest rony26

This board has been so helpful!

I have 2 questions:

Using Compass, where do I submit my marks for courses that I took in the summer? And secondly, I sent my Transcript Request Forms via Compass, but do I send the money ($8/transcript, except Mac) right away or with my application (not complete yet) using my credit card?

Thanks for your help,

Rony

Guest Kirsteen

Hi,

I believe that you enter your summer course marks in the same place that you do the other marks, except that you separate them from "normal" school years by setting up different date panels. You then enter your summer courses as "supplementary" within those date panels.

As to the transcript request fee, I believe it is added to the sum of fees, which occurs at the end of the Compass submisson process. So there's no need to worry about paying the $8 up front.

Good luck,

Kirsteen

How did you send the transcript request on its own? I have it filled out, but there doesn't appear (to me) a way to submit it on its own, independent of the rest of my application.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi,

I believe that the transcript request only goes into effect when your application is finally submitted, no? I think I read that somewhere. Or, at least, you're charged for the transcript request once you have completed the submission.

No matter, if you use the Compass transcript request form, you no longer have to fret about the transcripts not making it there in time. Much better than dealing with couriers and Canada Post--cheaper too.

Good luck,

Kirsteen

I did ask about the transcript request forms and you will just pay for and submit them with your application. As long as the TRF is received before the deadline, it doesn't matter if your actual transcript is not there at the deadline.

cait

Archived