Premed 101 Forums

Questions abt the application

rad86

When entering the prerequisites, what format is expected for the "Year" part? I've tried "0.5, 1, 6, 1st, One, Full", etc. but nothing seems to work.

Also, are 6 credit hours of orgo chem required or 3? the admission website says 3 while the help page says 6. If I had completed more courses in a category than the minimum requirement, should I include all of them or just enough for the prerequisites?

When entering the prerequisites, what format is expected for the "Year" part? I've tried "0.5, 1, 6, 1st, One, Full", etc. but nothing seems to work.

Also, are 6 credit hours of orgo chem required or 3? the admission website says 3 while the help page says 6. If I had completed more courses in a category than the minimum requirement, should I include all of them or just enough for the prerequisites?

hahah you have to enter the year, as in 2007, 2006 etc :)

its 3 creds of orgo chem that are required..

i have another question

to those that go to uottawa they will understand better

we didnt have a full yr of general chm in 1st yr (instead had gen chm and orgo 1) then in 2nd yr we had analytical or physical chemistry as well as orgo 2. Now my question is analytical chm considered introductory?

A lab is required for all of them right but whn the lab is a seperate course, do we tick the (lab included) or put the lab as a separate course?

And if i am completing my 4th yr, i put bachelors as highest education right? cuz if i say at least one yr uni i dont get the med option when choosing what i apply for

Archived