Premed 101 Forums

University of Vermont Interview Travel Details

Dayne67

I know that some posters have interviews at Vermont. So, I was just wondering how everyone is getting there? (i.e. plane, bus, train, car, etc.)

I am little confused. I live in Toronto. So, I don't know what would be the best way to get there.

the best way to get to VT. is driving. it takes 8-9 hours and its cheap. Flying is way to expensive and i dont recommend it....other options from TO:

1) take greyhound from toronto directly to burlington

2) take via to montreal and then greyhound to burlington.

My interview's on October 23.

I've been looking over bus schedules for Greyhound. For some reason, it takes 11 hours to travel from Montreal (PQ) to Burlington. I don't get that - considering that it only takes 3 hours to travel by car.

Does anybody know if there are other buses that travel from Montreal?

I've been looking over bus schedules for Greyhound. For some reason, it takes 11 hours to travel from Montreal (PQ) to Burlington. I don't get that - considering that it only takes 3 hours to travel by car.

It's because they don't go straight to burlington man, they make stops in b/w to drop people off and pick people up at the other stops.

you screwed up somewhere... its about a 2.5 hour bus ride.

check http://www.vermonttransit.com/ which i think is an affiliate of greyhound... the bus goes all the way down to boston but burlington is like the first stop so maybe that's where you got confused.

Also, make sure you typed in BURLINGTON VERMONT... there are many burligton's some much further away

Archived