Premed 101 Forums

Sending Transcript

Does UBC order transcripts directly from our universities on our behalf? It sounds as if we need to ask our university to send it to them, in which case I don't know what the extra $30 transcript fee is for lol

And we need only ONE copy right?

i thought its 2? ....anyway transcripts are included in tution, send as many as you want

Not sure avenir

But i had a different question- I sent my transcripts 1st week of sept with my current courses..But i have made some changes to my courses since then

My question is do i put the courses i am taking right now after the changes in the online application or do i put those courses which were in my transcript when i sent them

The prereqs havent changed but its just a couple of other courses which i had to take

Thanks

does anyone know if the transcript (in a sealed envelope) can just be dropped off at their office along with the supporting documents?

Yes, I did that last year and there was no problem. I also did it this year without a problem (I even asked and they said it was ok).

Not sure avenir

But i had a different question- I sent my transcripts 1st week of sept with my current courses..But i have made some changes to my courses since then

My question is do i put the courses i am taking right now after the changes in the online application or do i put those courses which were in my transcript when i sent them

The prereqs havent changed but its just a couple of other courses which i had to take

Thanks

Thats a good question. I would phone them to make sure. They will probably give you a simple answer so it might be a good idea to ask so you don't worry about it.

i'm confused as to whether or not the school actually has to send the transcripts...i have two copies of my transcript in sealed envelopes i ordered from my school which i was planning on sending by courier on my own...is this okay?

I don't see a problem with this, but since I go to UBC my situation might be different (I just dropped mine off in person). Unless it says explicitly on the website that your school has to send them then I don't see them not accepting them via courier (alternately, does your school have an option to send them via courier?). Again, it doesn't hurt to ask them if you want to be sure.

Archived