Premed 101 Forums

NAQ and rural

I did. You don't have as much room under the rural, but you can give a short synopsis. I think that these answers might be sent to the UNBC comittee, which ranks applicants for their program based on these answers. and i think that they may not get to see the rest of our applications, hence the redundency.

thanks! i think i may be knit-picking as it's crunch time!!!!

i found some useful info in the help section - it states that the NMP gets the NAQ and rural section. So they will see that i've put the same info in both sections! But the new question is will the regular stream committee see the rural section???

i was told by my advisor during the summer to not double list things. i suppose you can if you want but it won't help. the admissions committee doesn't look at your application and, for example, give you leadership points ONLY for the experiences under the "leadership" category. that goes for the rural things too. list them where you feel they fit the best and the admissions committee will count them for other categories if they deem it deserves it.

Archived