Premed 101 Forums

to all ottawa apps

Hey Med hopeful,

I don't think you have to worry about that. Plus if you did it in the detailed sketch then I think your gravy (sorry, post thanksgiving pun). In any case maybe you should call UofO just to make sure. According to another post in this thread, they did and you should be fine.

So no worries. I know it's such a long wait until january-february. But hang in there!

Sincerely,

Dr. E77 :)

mac doesn't care, northern I emailed but they haven't responded... I applied to NOSM and was rejected, also didn't have verifiers in the gen sketch- what's the point if they have the autobio submission? And I have a list of verifiers

wait you were already rejected by northern??? :eek:

if you have a list of verifiers and no way to know what they can verify, what good is the list?

i had the same problem last year...i forgot to put the verifier numbers in my list of 48 things.

it's not a big deal. don't worry! i'm at ottawa this year so clearly they didn't care! when i got my invitation for an interview from NOSM, they just told me that my file was incomplete and that i needed to fix my application before i was interviewed :)

• 1 month later...

Archived