Premed 101 Forums

UWO School Submission

Guest 007

The high school I graduated from is listed, but when I select it and then click "Save and Continue" I get and error message saying that "The degree selected does not match the type. A valid combination would be Undergraduate and Bachelor of Arts". Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else having this problem? or should I contact OMSAS?

Thanks,

Guest eman05

I was having the same problem when I tried selecting my high school before completing the "Postsecondary Education" part of the application. Try filling in all your university programs/courses/grades before doing the UWO portion.

(I'm not sure if that's the cause of the problem, but it worked for me!)

Guest vitegeist

I had the same trouble [although I had already filled out the postsecondary section], and I sent OMSAS an e-mail about it. (I tried to use the feedback form, but it had an error too!).

In the meantime, I tried to wipe out the post secondary thing, and do it over, but that didn't work! My institution is on the list, but I tired entering the address manually for now - and it didn't work! I'll post of OMSAS ever gets back to me.

Guest studentz

They sent me an email which said "your answer can probably be found in the FAQ. If not, send us an email."

So why the hell do they think I sent them the email in the first place!:rolleyes

Hey Everyone!

It was great to know I wasn't the only one having problems. However, when I tried to choose my school again tonight, it let me! Wahoo! One application down (minus the sketch and ref letters and transcripts and money hehehe)...only 5 more to go. :)

Archived