Premed 101 Forums

Anyone going to Dartmouth?

I'm going to interview at Dartmouth on Dec 13. Just a question, though, are you driving there or are you taking a plane?

Hey Dayne, I think you already asked me on the SDN forums :)

I *was* intending to drive. Unfortunately, to make a long story short, that's no longer possible because my car is totaled.

I was hoping on the offchance that there's someone else from Toronto area also interviewing on my date who's driving and wouldn't mind taking an extra passenger to split the gas bill.

i interviewed there several weeks ago (they're especially friendly to international students), so i have ruminated about this topic at length...for me, i just took a non-stop train ride, so it was really easy. here are other easy possibilities:

1) rent a car

2) take the plane to boston, which has direct connections with dartmouth.

Hey Dayne, I think you already asked me on the SDN forums :)

Oh. So, you're hp540 at SDN.

I'm actually taking a plane to Boston and taking the Dartmouth shuttle from there. It's a lot more expensive, but I'm not up for another long drive I guess.

On a side note, my car was also totaled a few months ago as well on the QEW. Some lady swerved into my lane and smashed into me sending my car spinning and hurling into the guard rail. Car's a write-off, but somehow I escaped completely unharmed.

Oh. So, you're hp540 at SDN.

I'm actually taking a plane to Boston and taking the Dartmouth shuttle from there. It's a lot more expensive, but I'm not up for another long drive I guess.

On a side note, my car was also totaled a few months ago as well on the QEW. Some lady swerved into my lane and smashed into me sending my car spinning and hurling into the guard rail. Car's a write-off, but somehow I escaped completely unharmed.

shhh, don't blow my cover

Archived