Premed 101 Forums

Got motivation?

I had the most profound advice offered to me yesterday while talking with someone. It was definitely meant to get my ass in gear during exams, and being the ever altruistic person, I've decided to share it with my fellow peers....and competition :P

"Success is figuring out how to achieve the most by doing the least.

But you've got to stay focused on the "most", or end up settling for the least.

Learn to run hard. Learn to nap. But also learn WHEN to run hard and WHEN to nap. Those that lie down and nap at the wrong times often wake up and wonder why they aren't someplace better."

I had the most profound advice offered to me yesterday while talking with someone. It was definitely meant to get my ass in gear during exams, and being the ever altruistic person, I've decided to share it with my fellow peers....and competition :P

Learn to run hard. Learn to nap. But also learn WHEN to run hard and WHEN to nap. Those that lie down and nap at the wrong times often wake up and wonder why they aren't someplace better."

:D :D :D :D !!!

Being a student, you should actual learn how is to sleep while running without running into a pole! IE Time management!!!

________

JAGUAR V12 ENGINE

Archived