Premed 101 Forums

on HOLD applications?

Endeavour

Dear fellow Canadians,

I just received notice from SUNY upstate that my application has been placed on "HOLD". Is this a nice way of saying your rejected but we'll be nice about it?

Anyways, any advice would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks again, good luck everyone.

:)

It means that they aren't ready to make a decision on your file at this time. It doesn't mean a rejection. People do make it off the hold list.

i am on hold too there..and judging from SDN, a lot of other ppl are too...it seems that it is a school that puts a lot of ppl on hold...

hope you get off the hold with an invite,

happy holidays...:)

Thanks madz and acromium for the reply, I appreciate it. Happy holidays to you too, I hope your application goes well. Good luck. :)

Thanks madz and acromium for the reply, I appreciate it. Happy holidays to you too, I hope your application goes well. Good luck. :)

Hang in there guys! You can make it off the hold list just like how people make it off a waitlist so dont lose hope! Good luck :)

If you have any questions about SUNY upstate let me know and I'll try my best to answer them.

Archived