Premed 101 Forums

Rosalind Franklin Advice?

Dear Fellow Canadians applicants,

I just received an email from RF about the status of my application. I read their statement and was a bit puzzled about their admission proces I was wondering if anyone can clarify it for me. Does CMS actually do 2 screens before acceptance. Or is this letter just a general AMCAS application check? thanks in advance

Dear Applicant:

Your file is complete and has passed a primary screening. This means you are in the pool of applicants who may be invited to interview with CMS. However, this does not guarantee an invitation and you may be invited to interview or declined an interview at anytime during the admissions process.

CMS is interviewing from September- April, with invitations being sent out via email. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

CMS Admissions

Thanks, Fellow Cad

:)

i think i got a notice like that too when i applied. as far as i know there arent 2 screens. i think this is their way of letting applicants know that their file is complete (i.e. everything has been received) without giving the idea that it means they've been invited for an interview. it's just to let you know that your file will now be assessed for an interview invite.

Hi guys,

Thanls for the replies. Madz your always really helpful. ButterflyInTheSky, I'm sure your letters are just aroudn the corner. Yah I'll proab call CMS and ask them, see what they say. However it seems strange to have 2 screens, but I'm hoping its for the best. Thanks again you guys.

:)

Archived