Premed 101 Forums

Those interested in studying MED at Melbourne or Queensland

Guest OzTREKK

Guest OzTREKK

I just wanted to post this information to any one that is interested.

My name is Matt Miernik and I am the Director of OzTREKK.

OzTREKK is the official representative of the University of Melbourne and the University of Queensland in Canada and is the Application and Information Centre for each of these universities.

Students interested in applying to the Medical program offered at either the University of Melbourne and/or the University of Queensland, apply directly through our office.

Our services are FREE of charge to all students as they are provided by our office on behalf of the University of Melbourne and the University of Queensland.

We were established to provide students with assistance through the entire application process and provide guidance and advice in getting students to Australia.

Our aim, on behalf of the University of Melbourne and the University of Queensland, is to simplify the application process and provide assistance to all students through out the application process as well as the ‘Pre-departure’ phase.

Our office can provide you with all the necessary information about each of these universities and the Medical programs offered as well as provide you with information about/assist you with; accommodation, finances/student loans, the Australian student visa process, flights and travel to Australia, work permits, etc.

If you are interested in applying to either the University of Melbourne’s or the University of Queensland’s Medical program, you still have to complete the ACER Graduate-entry Degree in Medicine 2006 Entry International Student Application Form, however, you mail it to our office together with your transcripts.

Your application is then submitted electronically to the faculties of medicine at the respective university which you applied to and is couriered directly to ACER. When your MCAT results are ready, you submit them directly to ACER via the ThX system.

You then have a point of contact at all times in Canada, and we can provide you with a status update on your application, not to mention provide you with assistance in getting you to Australia.

As I mentioned above, our services are completely FREE as they are provided to you on behalf of the University of Melbourne and the University of Queensland.

If you are interested in applying please visit: www.oztrekk.com/programs/medicine.htm

If you have any questions you can send me an e-mail at: matt@oztrekk.com or contact me Toll-Free on 1 866 698 7355 (Canada only) - (+1 613 267 4004 outside Canada).

Cheers,

Matt

Archived