Premed 101 Forums

Follow-up Email

I was just wondering whether anyone who has been invited for an interview at Ottawa has NOT received a follow-up email with the appendices/further info. My interview is on Wednesday and I was just looking over the e-mail and I realized I never got the follow-up e-mail mentioned in the message. Is this a problem? Should I contact them or is it not a big deal?

Have you confirmed your interview spot? If you have, and you've already figured out your accomodations (or if you live in Ottawa), it's probably not a big deal. The appendices include some information on the program, billeting, transportation, tours, first year med contacts to answer questions, maps, and the interview and what to bring... so actually, it probably would be a good idea to contact them.

Hey, I actually have confirmed my interview, and still gotten nothing :S I will call them tomorrow, but maybe someone can help me out just in case. What are we to bring? I know some schools want you to bring a photocopied ID, while others want you to bring a passport-size photo...what about Ottawa?

You need to bring one of the following:

1) valid passport

2) valid driver's licence showing photograph

3) other acceptable identifying documents (which they don't specify) if you can't provide the former two

4) and photo id upon entrance to interview (which I think is redundant given 1 & 2)

Archived