Premed 101 Forums

Desperate for a date change

I booked my interview at 1:00pm on April 5th and printed out the confirmation...then I got an email from UWO telling me to check it and it had disappeared. I made this booking at 7:03pm on Feb 20th because I have interviews on both March 29th and 30th so I needed to interview in April. Now the server glitch has screwed me and I am counting on the kindness of strangers to help me out. I know it is hard to feel for a guy who has another two interviews but I hope someone can help me. The admissions office said they cannot do anything for me and that my only course of action is to get someone to change dates.

If anyone is willing to switch weekends I would be your debt forever and if both of us got in at UWO I would treat you to a night out at a fine establishment such as the Ceeps, haha. If anyone meets these criteria and is willing to help me, my email is andrewhemphill@gmail.com

Damn. That's really kind of harsh that they would not accommodate given the fact that you had printed out the confirmation and all.

Have you considered asking the other two schools for possible changes as well?

Hopefully it works out well for you.

Damn. That's really kind of harsh that they would not accommodate given the fact that you had printed out the confirmation and all.

Have you considered asking the other two schools for possible changes as well?

Hopefully it works out well for you.

I'd offer if I wasn't also on the 29th... hope you can find someone!

If there is no way I can be accomodated I might have to resort to double booking March 29th with Queen's and UWO. Does anyone out there have a UWO interview on March 29th at 2:00pm that would switch me for my 1:00pm time slot? That way at 149km/h I might make it to my interview on time.

As you can see I am grasping at straws and just praying I can interview at UWO.

If there is no way I can be accomodated I might have to resort to double booking March 29th with Queen's and UWO. Does anyone out there have a UWO interview on March 29th at 2:00pm that would switch me for my 1:00pm time slot? That way at 149km/h I might make it to my interview on time.

Man I wish I can help you out...this really is awful. How come they won't accomodate you for this?

Hi there.

I have an interview scheduled on March 30 at 1pm. I just read that you also have an interview on the 30th though...Would you like to switch?

PM me if you would.

Thanks to those of you who tried to help and those of you who felt for me. The wonderful ladies at Schulich admissions figured everything out and got me my old time back, April 5th at 1:00pm. See some of you there, and good luck to everyone.

Is there anyone still willing to change to the weekend of March 29-30 from April 5-6? I only got notified of my interview yesterday, and the e-mail about scheduling today. The only interview times available are on March 29-30. However, I'm helping coordinate a large-scale mock disaster on March 29 and have my Queen's interview on March 30. Thus, if anyone is able to trade weekends, I would be most appreciative!

Thank you.

Elaine

Is there anyone still willing to change to the weekend of March 29-30 from April 5-6? I only got notified of my interview yesterday, and the e-mail about scheduling today. The only interview times available are on March 29-30. However, I'm helping coordinate a large-scale mock disaster on March 29 and have my Queen's interview on March 30. Thus, if anyone is able to trade weekends, I would be most appreciative!

Thank you.

Elaine

Please disregard my request. I just signed into the system again, and there was an interview available at 1 pm on Sat Apr 5. See you on the 5th!

Elaine

hahah I love this... just below the new 50 km/h over law, so your vehicle can't get suspended in case you get pulled over...

just get a ticket then proceed onwards! ;)

My friend got pulled over going 151km/h going to his SUNY interview...lets just say he had to reschedule

Archived