Premed 101 Forums

UBC acceptance package

hey guys,

has anyone from OOP received the acceptance letter and accompanying paperwork from UBC yet? it's been over a week since the emails went out and i still haven't received anything in the mail so i'm a little concerned (especially since the deposit is due next week).

I'll pass by Jackie's office and ask for you guys. I am sure everything is sent out. It might just be an issue of the post office. However, I'll also ask what you guys can do, ie. deposit. However, note that there shouldn't really be anything extra in the letter than what was sent to you via email, at least from what I remember.

If the forms don't have personal ID's on them, then perhaps celeron can scan and send them to you guys. Unfortunately, I think you may have to spend a little more on postage to ensure the forms arrive at UBC by this Friday.

ah..should have done that earlier...cuz i have already brought in the form to the office....sorry guys...

in addition...different people may receive a different form...for people who havent studied at ubc before...they will receive an undergraduate application form....on the other hand...for past ubc students...they will receive an re-admission/program change form...i received the latter since i did my undergrad at ubc

Archived