Premed 101 Forums

Pre-dent

Sordelka

The interviews were on monday and they said 3 weeks later we should have an answer but today which means 3 day later it's written waiting list lolll XD

I actually saw the waitlist of pre-dent at McGill. Apparently applicants are much stronger than those from last year. The average CRC of people who got accepted was 34.2 for last year. But with that kind of CRC, my friend and I, are found to be at bottom of wailtist this year. There are about 30 people on the waiting list and we are the 20-something. Jesus. People who got accepted have minimum of 35 this year. :( Sigh~34's is not enough anymore

P.S there are 60-70 people interviewed, McGill kicks out half-of-it for refusal, and 30 stay on waitlist. So Cherie, we should be happy for being on the waitlist!!!;)

I actually saw the waitlist of pre-dent at McGill. Apparently applicants are much stronger than those from last year. The average CRC of people who got accepted was 34.2 for last year. But with that kind of CRC, my friend and I, are found to be at bottom of wailtist this year. There are about 30 people on the waiting list and we are the 20-something. Jesus. People who got accepted have minimum of 35 this year. :( Sigh~34's is not enough anymore

P.S there are 60-70 people interviewed, McGill kicks out half-of-it for refusal, and 30 stay on waitlist. So Cherie, we should be happy for being on the waitlist!!!;)

Are you talking about OOP or IP applicants?

I'm surprised it's more competitive this year at McGill because I was told the level of competition at another dental school was unexpectedly higher than usual last year and has gone down a bit this year (I'm assuming this is partly because of the double cohort coming out of Ontario last year).

Any OOP applicants reject an offer yet???

Archived