Premed 101 Forums

5 or 6 years?

Guest tappety tap

Guest tappety tap

Hey! I just got an acceptance to Trinity!!! I was admitted to the "junior freshman year" Does anyone know if that means I will be doing 5 or 6 years? It doesn't specify and since I have a BSc. already, I assumed that I would bypass the first year...Anyways, I'm very excited but must pay about $5000 CDN by April 22....ouch!

Guest Badkarma25

hey tap,

congrats on that. when did you apply? and what is your b.sc in? that is weird that they didn't exactly specify what the junior freshman year is...you'd think it was the 5 year program! where are you located? ontario?

Guest tappety tap

I have some info....

Just called Atlantic Bridge Program

Then said in 12 years this is the most competitive year for Trinity, as they only accepted 1/10 people so it's a real honour

Yes, I am from Ontario and it turns out that i was admitted into the 6 year program! I have to write an email to ask if they will move me into 5 year program. He thinks they might have done that since I did a psychology degree and not biology or whatever. But I have taken many science courses so we'll see what happens...I'm also still waiting for UCD

Guest tappety tap

Sure

my gpa is about 3.6 ish

mcat is 8V 9P 10B R

I have lots of volunteering and EC activities.

Thats about it I suppose...don't give up hope guys...:)

Archived