Premed 101 Forums

July 8th MCAT

gogopogo

I made some really rediculous mistakes during the writing sample. I found the topics a bit tricky, probably becuase I was nervous so I didn't wind up having my extra 5 minutes to proofread. I must have hit "paste" instead of "save" a couple times because with 3 seconds I noticed that same sentence was in random spots. Hopefully they see the idea and not what a nervous loser I can be :P

Aww...don't worry. It should be okay. I remember when I was writing, I didn't even notice a Save button so I didn't save my work at all. It was only until December that I realized there was a save button and considering how I wrote the test in Sept last year, it took awhile for me to discover it.

Hello,

Is anybody else finding they are having trouble getting back to normal life. Studying wasn't too bad and I feel I went about it in a balanced way but I am stuck on the habit. I am doing tons of fun things this weekend but can't get the feeling that I should be studying out of my mind :eek:

Hello,

Is anybody else finding they are having trouble getting back to normal life. Studying wasn't too bad and I feel I went about it in a balanced way but I am stuck on the habit. I am doing tons of fun things this weekend but can't get the feeling that I should be studying out of my mind :eek:

Yeah I'm totally having this problem. Seriously, I'm using this nervous energy to study random useful bits to try and occupy myself until I get the scores, so I know whether to re-write or not. I am not coping well with this whole "reintegrate with society" thing.

Archived