Premed 101 Forums

Laser stetho engraving in Canada

Yeah, if you want to look like a jerk. You can probably get a better price when your school sells them, anyway.

I got one as a gift the summer before. So I guess I was being a jerk. :o

Seriously, it is a matter for preference and how much money you want to spend. The better deals are likely from your school. Just don't go out and get a crazy expensive digital one as you will look kinda like a tool because most real doctors don't have ones that nice. ;)

Also don't you Ontario people get free stuff from OMA? Isn't a setho included?

I got mine as a gift from family - I think the best prices are to be had in the fall when 3M offers bulk purchase discounts.

Hey, I am just wondering are a lot of your guys getting your stethos before Sept? Are you guys just being keeners? Do second years recommended grabbing one in the summer?

My real question is...where do I get my stethescope blinged out? Like, encrusting diamonds, gold plating, and maybe a spinning diaphragm like you see on Escalades.

Hell, diamonds and gold? who cares about that? What I wanna know is where can I get entire Escalades encrusted on my stethoscope? Granted, it'll just look like a bunch of SUVs linked together with rubber tubing, but that's money baby! Everybody knows that medicine is all about the money baby :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::D

Archived