Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist still moving

I was on the good waitlist this year. I also got the e-mail last week saying that the class was full, but I got a voicemail yesterday from the admissions office. I called today, and she said the Ministry of Health had opened 2 more spots at U of O meds, and I was being offered a spot from the waitlist. I accepted an offer from Dal last month and I have an apt there already, so I had to turn down the Ottawa offer.

So, if you're on the good waitlist, keep your fingers crossed, at least 1 more should be getting a call soon.

Personally, i hope it's John Dakota or Med Hopeful, I've been rooting for those guys. What happened to med hopeful anyway, did he or she get accepted or die or something. Hopeful doesn't seem to be posting anymore.

Hey guys,

I will be declining Ottawa's offer of admission on Monday or Tuesday so some lucky waitlister should be receiving the phonecall! I am out of province...but I guess that doesn't matter. I have been accepted off of the Dal waitlist so I'm going to stay here in Halifax. Good luck, I'm routing for JohnDakota as well!

Archived