Premed 101 Forums

Where to study Medical?

I was looking out for reputed colleges offering medical courses and I came across Antigua College of Medicine and Kasturba Medical College International Center. The 2 colleges are affiliated and they give an option of enrolling at either of the campuses and later the students have the opportunity to complete their clinical Sciences at United States teaching hospitals.

I was wondering if the university offers any scholarship programs...

Do let me know, if anyone knows about it

The college recognizes the academic excellence, community, and volunteer service(s) of our applicants. It has also established an endowment of a small number of full and partial scholarships to qualified students for each entering semester. Scholarship criteria are competitive and funding is limited; eligible students are encouraged to apply in a timely manner for review for scholarship schemes like Medical School Physician Diversification Initiative Grant and Admissions Committee Scholarship for Academic Achievement.

You guys ARE SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME!

Can your "Antigua College of Medicine and Kasturba Medical College International Center" get any lamer?

Seriously...at least places like SGU don't have to resort to lame and deceptive advertising practices. You both are the same person..."william" and "sophie"

Archived