Premed 101 Forums

Practice Tests

EmmaF

Hey Everyone,

I write my MCAT in 4 weeks and I'm currently taking Kaplan. How many full length practice tests in that time is too much? I plan on writing 2 next week, then 4 in each week after that. For me I have trouble just memorizing info, so I'm writing practice sections and full lengths and going over what I get wrong. Good approach? Hope it's going well for all of you out there!!!

Hey Everyone,

I write my MCAT in 4 weeks and I'm currently taking Kaplan. How many full length practice tests in that time is too much? I plan on writing 2 next week, then 4 in each week after that. For me I have trouble just memorizing info, so I'm writing practice sections and full lengths and going over what I get wrong. Good approach? Hope it's going well for all of you out there!!!

Personally I found writing a full length every other day in the few weeks b/f the exam helpful, using my "off day" to review and study what I was still weak on. To me it seems like a good strategy :)

hey,

ya i did that...how many exams do you have left? try to spread them out...i also wouldn't suggest doing an exam the day of the exam or even the day before...try to use that time to relax and prepare mentally...

I would do the Kaplan exams and then save some AAMC exams for closer to the date...

Good luck!

Archived