Premed 101 Forums

TRF- how long to get sent out

Rach

Just curious.... I put in my TRF form ages ago, but my U of Guelph transcript is still shown as "outstanding" I had to do it as a Transcript Request Form since I'm currently taking classes. Does anyone know from past experience if these take a while to be sent in or are the registrar's people at Guelph just slackers?

Have you actually paid for it?

I am under the impression that receipt of the TRF is good enough to meet the Oct 1st deadline, and it all happens when you press submit and pay for everything.

Am I mistaken?

EDIT:

Yeah, I think I am right... I see here:

The payment for Ontario transcripts requested here will be made as part of the 'Submit' process.

and

The transcript fees are non-refundable. Receipt of the TRF by October 1, 2008, satisfies the transcript deadline requirement.

As this suggests... the TRF goes through as part of "submit", and that will satisfy the deadline.

Have you actually paid for it?

I am under the impression that receipt of the TRF is good enough to meet the Oct 1st deadline, and it all happens when you press submit and pay for everything.

Am I mistaken?

EDIT:

Yeah, I think I am right... I see here:

The payment for Ontario transcripts requested here will be made as part of the 'Submit' process.

and

The transcript fees are non-refundable. Receipt of the TRF by October 1, 2008, satisfies the transcript deadline requirement.

As this suggests... the TRF goes through as part of "submit", and that will satisfy the deadline.

yep thats right

Archived