Premed 101 Forums

MMI practice in the Okanagan

• 1 month later...

That is a good question.

As of right now there are four of us. I went to an MMI at Dal last year so I know how it works. If we could find more people that would be ideal. I was thinking that after compiling a series of questions we could practice going through stations where we'd take turns being the interviewer/interviewee and then give each other feedback. If anybody has helpful friends that want to help out by being interviewers that would be great too. What are your thoughts?

That sounds good. Acting as an interviewer for each other would be quite helpful as well. If we all bring a set of pre-prepared questions that the others are not aware of, I think we will get the most valuable practice. What do you think? Weekends are great for me, or evenings.

Wednesdays are not ideal for me as I play All Sport that night. Weekends are probably the best idea. When are your interviews? Mine is not until April but early practice never hurt anyone!

Do any of you know if the college, UBC-O or any of the libraries let you book out rooms? At my university we were able to book rooms at the library with our students cards. It would be ideal if we could book a couple rooms beside each other so we can't hear each others questions/answers. I have not been to any of the libraries here though so I do not know their layout.

Archived