Premed 101 Forums

References

I'm not sure if there is a section to attach a letter or not. I assumed there was but havent been able to find out either way.

In the FAQ for interviewees there is a box to tick where they allude to letters being part of the process, since they try to answer the question "Can my referee send his/her letter by mail?, unfortunately the answer talks about a form, and not a letter.

I have an old evaluation sheet from UBC Med and it had a place for evaluating the strength of referee letters, so I think it might be the case. In any event, I email admissions and hoepfully their response will shed some light.

I certainly hope letters are allowed, since I have three referees that have already written them for me!

I just got an email back about this and was told that the referees receive a form and that "There is space for them to write additional comments if they wish".

How much room? Not sure. But I gave my referees a personal email beforehand to give them a heads up on what I thought the format might be

Archived