Premed 101 Forums

If there was an open house in Windsor

If an open house was held in Windsor, when would you attend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. If an open house was held in Windsor, when would you attend?

• February 28th
    • March 7th
    • March 8th
    • March 28th
    • March 29th
    • On the day/weekend of my interview
    • I would not attend an open house in Windsor

Just trying to gage interest in an open house in Windsor. If an open house was held in Windsor, what date would you attend (busses to be provided from the London campus to the Windsor campus)?

Note that February 28th is the only non-interview day.

You can select more than one day/option (ie if your reason for picking March 7th is because that is the day you intend to interview on, pick both those options).

If you wouldn't mind, could you also indicate where you are coming from in a post below.

Thanks for your input!

Could you guys post both if you'd come AND where you'd come from ie "I'm from Vancouver and I would not attend an open house" or "I'm from Toronto and I would attend"

This survey is just to get people's ideas/reasoning behind what day they would prefer/if they would be interested in an open house at all. If it seems as though people's reasoning is that they would attend on the same weekend as their interview (regardless of which weekend), then there would be a roughly equal proportion of people who would attend on each of the interview days. If on the other hand a majority of people would prefer a stand-alone, non-interview weekend day to be the open house (Feb 28th) that would be good to know as well. Feel free to include as much/as little info in your post as you feel comfortable.

The 17th and 18th are Ontario Biology Day, which is hosted by UWindsor this year.. Considering many bio/life sci majors would be headed into Windsor on that weekend anyway... could that weekend be a potential date?

March 17th and 18th are a Tuesday and Wednesday. I have never heard of the Ontario Biology Day, but if a lot of people will be in Windsor, it's worth considering... The only problem is that it's also the middle of our spring break, and I don't know how many students would be in town.

Thanks for bringing that up!

March 17th and 18th are a Tuesday and Wednesday. I have never heard of the Ontario Biology Day, but if a lot of people will be in Windsor, it's worth considering... The only problem is that it's also the middle of our spring break, and I don't know how many students would be in town.

Thanks for bringing that up!

mmm, my apologies.. i was looking at a january calendar.. It's March 21/22 weekend.. and it's for all the fourth year thesis students in ontario to display their work.

http://www.uwindsor.ca/biologyday

Archived