Premed 101 Forums

Next Cycle

angel-60

hey guys

I have a 3.66 cGPA, and 3.60 and my mCAT are 12,12,8 10,10,9 I have a average EC, this year unfortunately I was on hold 6 Universities in State no acceptance, I am waiting for Wayne, I plan to apply again but I am not sure what I can do to increase my chance? I can not increase my GPA, it was my 5th year already!

i wrote in june and it's not late assuming all other aspects of the app are ready.

so if you choose to write june 15ish you will know your score july 15. even if you sent your pprimary at that time you are not in bad shape. if you are applying regardless of mcat score then send it in asap. study/write mcat. make sure all your references are in and as you get secondaries you churn them out. you can be complete late july/august at schools which is sick.

i wrote in june and it's not late assuming all other aspects of the app are ready.

so if you choose to write june 15ish you will know your score july 15. even if you sent your pprimary at that time you are not in bad shape. if you are applying regardless of mcat score then send it in asap. study/write mcat. make sure all your references are in and as you get secondaries you churn them out. you can be complete late july/august at schools which is sick.

If you are getting your score released at the end of july, and that's ALL that your application is waiting on, then you are pretty much as early as early gets.

Archived