Premed 101 Forums

Downtown Toronto Sublet - 1 bdrm - $1100

gimmeachance

Hello,

I have a 1 bedroom apartment (with open-concept den) for sublet from June 1-Aug 31. I am willing to sublet it for a shorter term but nothing shorter than 6 weeks please. I am looking for a professional student, mature individual or couple to rent this apartment since I will be out of the country. References will be required as well as a rental contract since we are leaving our possessions in good faith.

In all honesty, this place is amazing. Here are a few features:

NEIGHBOURHOOD/BUILDING:

-great, safe location (Front St W & Blue Jays Way) with grocery store in the building! (this makes a big difference downtown), close to St-Lawrence market, entertainment district, beer store, waterfront, Union Station, right across from Rogers Centre, near TONS of restaurants, etc.

-high security but very friendly/helpful security guards (can leave keys at the front desk for guests)

-fun atmosphere in neighbourhood but quiet at night

-easy access to TTC (subway and streetcar), easily accessible from highway (great for visitors)

-tons of visitor parking

-awesome pool, hot tub, sauna, gym (ie. basketball court where tons of sports are scheduled and anyone can go), workout gym (with lots of free weights and cardio machines), movie room, party room, shared BBQs (multiple available in the condo and free to use), spa/salon, business centre

CONDO:

-750sq ft (biggest one bedroom layout in the condo), 10th floor with view

-1 bedroom with ample closet space, large open-concept den area, open concept kitchen with island

-large enough balcony to eat on with a view of the lake

-floor to ceiling windows. Faces south-east with tons of light

-fully furnished (desk/chair, lazyboy, couch, 40"LCD TV + HDTV/PVR, air mattress for guests)

-6 major appliances (washer/dryer, dishwasher, range, fridge, microwave) plus a few of the main small appliances

-fastest residential internet in Canada - no download limit.

-great water pressure

Pictures available here: https://www.yousendit.com/download/U0d4K2VoZ1BlaFR2Wmc9PQ

Rent is $1100 (includes everything). Parking is available from others who are renting it in the building (approx $100/month). Please call 416-436-0940 or email if interested.

Thank you.

Archived