Premed 101 Forums

Practice for UWO Interview

Hey all...So I imagine all of you may be busy preparing for the big day...However I have started to freak out when I count down to only a few days left before the UWO interview and I have not even begun my interview prep...I need help with practice and was wondering if any of the dental students out here know of any particular Mock interview sessions/courses that worked well for them...

Thanks

i'm not a dental student, but I've only heard good things about Elite Prep. Both of the people I knew who took the course gained admission to dental school, and thought the course was definitely worth it. I'm trekking from Ottawa to Toronto to take part in the course being held tomorrow morning from 10-3 at the St George campus. If you're interested, you can go to their website and ask if there's any room left (I think tomorrow is the last session). Other than that, I know that Ottawa U career services holds mock interviews for med/dental students, so maybe try contacting your school. It'll be easier to access, and definitely much cheaper. Good luck!

Archived