Premed 101 Forums

U of A interview aftermath

How did everyone feel about the interview? I got seven questions total and the interview lasted about 45 minutes, but overall it felt pretty good. Funnily enough, I had to be moved to a second interviewing team because someone on the first team recognized me. I guess you can't be having any apprehension of bias... too bad :D

i loved coming to U of Alberta!! the campus has such a nice feel to it.. it was my first visit.

my interview was on the 14th. my interview also had 7 questions and lasted for 45-ish mins. i had the jolliest interviewing team ever! overall, a really super experience :) they also asked a couple other "on the side" personal questions which was nice.. it helped to ease my nerves a little.

the first year dental students were so friendly.. i really enjoyed getting to talk to them.

definitely not too excited about the wait now * sigh * hang in there everyone!

so did you have to interview twice then? or did the interviewer request a different team right away? eeeks

side note: they interviewed about 100 applicants at final count

so did you have to interview twice then? or did the interviewer request a different team right away?

They requested a different team right away. It was actually kind of nice because the first encounter broke the ice for me and I was able to relax for my second team. I feel that the interview went well, but I guess I'll have to wait a while before I find out. I wonder if the admission stats will go up again for the U of A this year.

That feeling goes numb in winter.

Hahaha. Yeah true that. On Sunday after my interview, I awoke to ALOT of snow! And now I look outside and its sunny! Pretty unpredictable...Where are you from ToothFairy?

Interview went well. Unfortunately my interviewers weren't that "cool." One of them was wearing a thick pair of white wool socks with his black dress pants and black dress shoes. Ouch. Fashion suicide. They were not very responsive when I was discussing the Oiler's lack of new ideas with MacT haha. But it was my third CDA interview so it's getting routine now.

Good to see some of you that I interviewed with at UBC.

Hahaha. Yeah true that. On Sunday after my interview, I awoke to ALOT of snow! And now I look outside and its sunny! Pretty unpredictable...Where are you from ToothFairy?

Interview went well. Unfortunately my interviewers weren't that "cool." One of them was wearing a thick pair of white wool socks with his black dress pants and black dress shoes. Ouch. Fashion suicide. They were not very responsive when I was discussing the Oiler's lack of new ideas with MacT haha. But it was my third CDA interview so it's getting routine now.

lol! at least you tried.. something tells me that your (edit) interviewer probably wasn't much into hockey anyway heh! wool socks with dress shoes *head shake* sheesh :D

i'm an IP applicant but i'm just in waterloo, ON finishing up my degree. how about you? i'm assuming you and sammy are both from edmonton..

there's a loveliness to your school, though.. so pretty. waterloo advertises being built in a simple and economically stringent approach so they could better spend their money bringing in good people haha.. needless to say, not the most picturesque campus.

Archived