Premed 101 Forums

UWO - Final June Transcript

Hey guys,

Im in my 4th year and just had my interview at UWO...and just waiting now like everyone else...lol

I just wanted to know, UWO used my 2nd and 3rd year as my 'two academic years', but will they be looking at my 4th year as well to make their final decision?

Im asking this because I missed a final exam last week due to an illness and will most likely have to write it now around June-end....however the uwo site states that you have to have all marks/final transcript in by the end of June.

If I am missing one mark on my final transcript (or give it to them in the first/second week of July), will that disqualify my application?...even though my my 'two academic years' were my 2nd and 3rd?

Anyone ever had a similar situation?....hopefully it makes sense...lol

Thanks!

I think they will not consider your 4th year marks as they already have your 2 years marks with them. If you would have completed 4th year by the time of their decision and its percentage comes better than your 2nd or 3rd year then they might have replaced any of those years with it but its not applied in your case. But I think you wont get bonus points of honors degree as you wont have finished all requirements by the time of decision. Again best way is to call Trish and ask.

Yeah, this is a sticky situation. If you were to receive early acceptance than this doesn't matter since they don't consider your current year.

However, if you are in the majority that don't then this means that either they won't use your current year, or might not give you bonuses for an honours degree. I would definitely give Trish an email to sort it out.

Overall, I wouldn't sorry about it. If you got an interview you're smart enough to get in. Just hope your interview was good enough to distinguish yourself from the others.

Archived