Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got a very favourable MCAT result!

PS - 13

VR - 10

BS - 12

For a 35Q!! I'm really happy since it was my first time and I didn't have a ton of time to prep for it. Don't understand my VR since I was getting 11-13 everytime, but who *really* wants to go to Mac anyways? Haha, anyways I'm thrilled overall - thanks to all around here who helped me out with it.

PS - 13

VR - 10

BS - 12

For a 35Q!! I'm really happy since it was my first time and I didn't have a ton of time to prep for it. Don't understand my VR since I was getting 11-13 everytime, but who *really* wants to go to Mac anyways? Haha, anyways I'm thrilled overall - thanks to all around here who helped me out with it.

What about Western and Queens :P. You still have a good shot at Mac, verbal is only 25% this time, not to mention 10 is not that bad.

Having said that, if things work out favorably, the three big MCAT schools should all be possible this cycle(Western, Mac, Queen) . Let's pray for 2008-2009 cut offs to return :cool: (my score is similar to yours).

PS - 13

VR - 10

BS - 12

Congratssss!!! :D

PS - 13

VR - 10

BS - 12

Congrats Ryan! Don't touch that score!

Orgo exam was excellent and the mortgage is through (broker sent a text at midnight ! :eek: )

It should be finalized today. The only immediate repair is replacing the washroom (it was built in 1950 and never renovated!) and the windows. We're thinking some nice bow windows for the front. Something pretty like this:

Congrats! Those are nice windows. :)

PS - 13

VR - 10

BS - 12

Congrats! Nice score. :)

Well, the movers should be here any minute, and I'm off to meet with my program chair at 10am, so have a great day all!

Lucky you caylynn, my movers were supposed to be here this week but now they're saying they will be here at the latest by the 25th of aug. Thankgod it is summer and I can sleep on the floor :)

Also I never realized how much I take p101 for granted until yesterday when the site wouldn't work.

Lucky you caylynn, my movers were supposed to be here this week but now they're saying they will be here at the latest by the 25th of aug. Thankgod it is summer and I can sleep on the floor :)

Also I never realized how much I take p101 for granted until yesterday when the site wouldn't work.

I can sympathize! My husband and I have been camping out on the floor too - our stuff was supposed to be here at the end of July, but due to a lovely strike at the Montreal docks, our sea container was held up. Ah well, it's finally here! Although they are now half an hour late. :\

It was aweful! I had nothing else to do at work yesterday!

FINALLY got approved for a student loan! Thank you NB :) And I got 4500 in bursaries that I don't have to pay back :)

What a relief for you! I just got my acceptance for Nipissing so now I'm waiting on the Student Loans...without a loan, I can't study! We can only pay for my tuition if we cancel the mortgage. Lol. That ain't happenin'!

I can sympathize! My husband and I have been camping out on the floor too - our stuff was supposed to be here at the end of July, but due to a lovely strike at the Montreal docks, our sea container was held up. Ah well, it's finally here! Although they are now half an hour late. :\

? That's horrible! I have no idea when the movers are coming to get my stuff, but I know they're delivering it all on the closing date--and our new bed is getting delivered then too...fancy timing--took some "firmness" to get it that way.

My dad just got his green card yesterday! It only took 5 years to make it happen. (yes thats considered fast) :D

I'm settling into Mtl life. Why the hell does med school start up next week for McGill and not other schools? :confused:

EDIT: To those moving. I used no movers, just my crappy ass corolla and 2 trips from Toronto. Pack light! Oh yea and I was sleeping on the floor here until I bought my futon a couple days ago. The things I give up to pay for my car. LMAO! :)

My dad just got his green card yesterday! It only took 5 years to make it happen. (yes thats considered fast) :D

I'm settling into Mtl life. Why the hell does med school start up next week for McGill and not other schools? :confused:

EDIT: To those moving. I used no movers, just my crappy ass corolla and 2 trips from Toronto. Pack light! Oh yea and I was sleeping on the floor here until I bought my futon a couple days ago. The things I give up to pay for my car. LMAO! :)

My finals are on Saturday (this Saturday) and the 18th. Then I'm done until classes start on September 13th! My vacation = unpacking (wanna come and visit? ;) )

Archived