Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why exactly are we not friends? :o

I don't know, but we should be.

If you're who I think you are.....do you ever browse the vendors by the gift shop in the Thorlakson building? There's one there right now with GORGEOUS jewelry. I can't even walk down there anymore without reaching for my wallet.

And I say you can date as many as you want. Three at a time gets to be hard to organize though...I know from experience.

Holy crap that was one hell of a first day of o-week! 90% of my class was drunk last night (I was close)....and we have to be at the med building by 8:45 this morning, lol! Annnnd, this part is just totally weird, 2 people identified me from p101......:eek:

One last thing, the girls in our class are so ridiculously hawt!!

Holy crap that was one hell of a first day of o-week! 90% of my class was drunk last night (I was close)....and we have to be at the med building by 8:45 this morning, lol! Annnnd, this part is just totally weird, 2 people identified me from p101......:eek:

Awww...poor Dee, he suffers so much. ;)

Have you ever been to an H&M? HEAVEN! I'd love to have one here! Between H&M, Sephora and Lush, I'd need a second job.

Sephora is awesome. :) H&M not so much - I lived in Munich for 4 years, and there are H&M stores everywhere - sadly, I found their clothes to be of very poor quality. Maybe it is different here in Canada, but their stuff just wasn't well made at all.

Hehe. Sounds like fun day! Guess I won't be applying to McGill next year. :P

Woot! Enjoy the week.

It's going okay, I would just prefer to do it now while I have a tentative schedule made up rather than next week when I might have to change things around if some courses close.

It's interesting, because my BBA is full of stats, humanities, and sciences, the only things I actually require to get an Honours in Psychology are the psych courses (and I am qualified to be exempt from some of them because my BBA focused on organization behaviour so much!). Lol. This is gonna be fun :)

So I just finished taking the Canskate coaching course I came to Toronto for (ok... technically the course was in Keswick, but whatever:P). Drivng in Toronto is not as bad as I thought it would be at all (I think I prefer it to driving in Edmonton actually- the drivers seem more... skilled? if that makes any sense at all). I thought deeman was crazy when he was talking about going 140 on the highways in TO (picturing Edmonton roads and some crazy maniac flying past everyone at that speed:p lol) but I definitely was keeping up with traffic.... driving a consistant 130ish and occasionally faster (cuz I couldn't figure out where the cruise control is on the rental....). Actually noticed yesterday that I had taken it up to 150 by accident :o.... I was wondering why I was passing so many people.........

Coaching course was pretty good though! Definitely waaaaaaaaaaaay better than I was expecting.... actually got offered a coaching job at the end of it :eek: which completely shocked me. Apparently the instructor liked my enthusiasm.... Only problem is is that it's up in the NWT..... so I'm going to have to think about it...

Now I have a week to do whatever! I'm going to be touring around for the next bit, meeting up with some friends that moved here, and just chillaxing. I do have a question for you Toronto Blue Jays fans in the Toronto area: would any of you pm101ers want to come to the Jays vs Yankees game on Monday the 23rd with me? I've never been to an MLB game before, and I think it would be pretty sweet to meet some of you guys too! Send me a pm if you're interested (and of course, the more the merrier, so feel free to bring some friends too!). I didn't bring my vuvuzela, so you don't have to worry about the usher people threatening to kick you out for being to noisy:rolleyes: ...........

Archived