Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

I am spending the weekend reading because apparently my supervisor thinks it's a good idea to give me a stack of articles at the last minute. Grumble.

We should study together. lol. Same thing happened to me. :D

Cerena: what is wrong with trance music?!?!?! I listen to it all the time while analyzing my data. :)

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am spending the weekend reading because apparently my supervisor thinks it's a good idea to give me a stack of articles at the last minute. Grumble.

Cerena: what is wrong with trance music?!?!?! I listen to it all the time while analyzing my data. :)

NEVER. Some shoes are dumb. *toss*

Have you ever seen my strange addiction? I watched it last night with my boyfriend. There was one woman addicted to buying shoes. She had hundreds of pairs, and my boyfriend was like, "That's not wierd, I thought every girl had that many shoes." And I was like, "can you buy me 100 pairs, please?" He did not like that suggestion...

Have you ever seen my strange addiction? I watched it last night with my boyfriend. There was one woman addicted to buying shoes. She had hundreds of pairs, and my boyfriend was like, "That's not wierd, I thought every girl had that many shoes." And I was like, "can you buy me 100 pairs, please?" He did not like that suggestion...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

You should tell him they make you feel more like a woman ;)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

Hehe, I'm listening to it now! I love the fact that it's just good music without words.

About heels, I rarely wear them too, even tough I love the way I feel in them. The problem is if I'm in heels, I'm taller than MOST men around lol

Hehe, I'm listening to it now! I love the fact that it's just good music without words.

About heels, I rarely wear them too, even tough I love the way I feel in them. The problem is if I'm in heels, I'm taller than MOST men around lol

lol, i wish i had that problem ;p

What is wrong with trance music...?!?! :eek: I don't think I can even begin to tell you without releasing the hatorade on this genre...

Again, I have a massive, unexplainable, bitter dislike of trance music. Ohhh, Armin van Buuren... my nemesis... *"I'm going to repeat the exact same song for thirty-six hours! Until your ears fall off and your eyeballs droop into your mouth!"

*deliberate exaggeration

Sorry gals, I just don't dig it! Not my cup o' tea.

What does wearing heels make you feel like? They make me feel clumsy.

What is wrong with trance music...?!?! :eek: I don't think I can even begin to tell you without releasing the hatorade on this genre...

Again, I have a massive, unexplainable, bitter dislike of trance music. Ohhh, Armin van Buuren... my nemesis... *"I'm going to repeat the exact same song for thirty-six hours! Until your ears fall off and your eyeballs droop into your mouth!"

*deliberate exaggeration

Sorry gals, I just don't dig it! Not my cup o' tea.

What does wearing heels make you feel like? They make me feel clumsy.

Archived