Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too! (well, I think you beat me by 1/2 an inch)

I never used to wear heels until I started dating someone 6'4". Now I want to wear them all the time! It took until my mid twenties, but I finally LOVE being tall! :cool:

Larva, I thought you were a male! I was fooled by your avatar! (don't hate me...)

I never used to wear heels until I started dating someone 6'4". Now I want to wear them all the time! It took until my mid twenties, but I finally LOVE being tall! :cool:

Larva, I thought you were a male! I was fooled by your avatar! (don't hate me...)

So cool! Can't wait for that feeling too:)

Archived