Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just revised my interview attire - got a new black suit (with pants and skirt!) from Le Chateau and two blue dress shirts from Mexx.

After trying on a gazillion grey suits, I discovered that all grey suits are unflattering and make me look fat. Back to black it is.

Those heels are cute! I think you'll get the attention of a few mounties for sure:)

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. There are PILOTS in Winnipeg! They're WAY sexier ;) and I'm sure Larva would agree.

I just revised my interview attire - got a new black suit (with pants and skirt!) from Le Chateau and two blue dress shirts from Mexx.

After trying on a gazillion grey suits, I discovered that all grey suits are unflattering and make me look fat. Back to black it is.

Those heels are cute! I think you'll get the attention of a few mounties for sure:)

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. There are PILOTS in Winnipeg! They're WAY sexier ;) and I'm sure Larva would agree.

Why do you call Karma 'larva'? Am i missing something?

Naturaliser shoes are comfy!! Good choice ren!

lol, dated one, he wasn't very fun :P

lol, dated one, he wasn't very fun :P

Archived