Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Life's good! I just got $$$ for some unexpected scholarships.

Too bad they came after I submitted OMSAS but it's still good. :D

And I agree about people that can't STFU in lectures. I had to tell people to shut it twice last week.

I find it funny how my reference letter via regular mail is being updated and received faster than the one my referee sent via courier lol. Perhaps the OMSAS ppl weren't kidding when they said, mail via courier "strains" them though I do hope this isn't going to have any negative implications lol.

Hehe our academic rep specifically talked about people not shutting up before class today.. I'm not sure the message got through as obviously people were talking over her :/ She pretty much told people that we have course notes already printed out for most of our classes so if you don't want to listen then stay home! Which is exactly how it's supposed to work..

Hehe our academic rep specifically talked about people not shutting up before class today.. I'm not sure the message got through as obviously people were talking over her :/ She pretty much told people that we have course notes already printed out for most of our classes so if you don't want to listen then stay home! Which is exactly how it's supposed to work..

A sharp slap to the back of the head (occipital region); also helps.

You know what I think it is? People come to class to feel good that they did. And then they don't realize that talking through it is just as bad as skipping.

You know what I think it is? People come to class to feel good that they did. And then they don't realize that talking through it is just as bad as skipping.

So true...

Unfortunately I don't think that our class will stop talking... =(

Absolutely true!

Many people complain that they wish they could leave during some classes because it's pointless being there.. yet they stay? There's nothing wrong with making efficient use of your time and staying home when you don't really have to attend. But maybe it's also harder for fresh out of cegep students to understand.

I'm so so so sick.... :( But somehow I managed to get more work done today than when I'm not sick... I worked from 7:30am until 8:30pm.... :eek:

I hope you get better soon, leap! I have been sick for a while now and I am impressed that you can function :S

I hope you get better soon, leap! I have been sick for a while now and I am impressed that you can function :S

I'm so so so sick.... :( But somehow I managed to get more work done today than when I'm not sick... I worked from 7:30am until 8:30pm.... :eek:

Hope you two feel better real soon! Being sick sucks :(

Hope you two feel better real soon! Being sick sucks :(

Thanks. Except I'm feeling a whole ton worse today. :( I might actually have to skip a class and go home to sleep. I can't even look at the computer screen.... :(

Gas gangrene... the kind of "cool" stuff you truly hope never to encounter! Didn't expect to find something worse than necrotizing fasciitis...

Off for a quick run, it's finally sunny and a nice not too warm weather. Then I need to really learn all my microbio stuff. Oh and the first Habs game of the season :D

Gas gangrene... the kind of "cool" stuff you truly hope never to encounter! Didn't expect to find something worse than necrotizing fasciitis...

Off for a quick run, it's finally sunny and a nice not too warm weather. Then I need to really learn all my microbio stuff. Oh and the first Habs game of the season :D

Seen both. :P

It's always when you least expect it.

Archived