Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont watch grey's anatomy, but there was a lot of talk about how good this last episode was, so I decided to watch this past Thursday's episode. and right now my mind=blown. what an intense show!

Haha! I'd say this season is the best one in a long time.. More about the original cast members. I hated last season from the 7-8th episode on :/

Thanks C!

I want to run more, and train properly for my regular 50k race this summer.

In the first week of the new yr, I have done 50km! This is a big step for someone who really hasn't been exercising at all lately. Next step, up the protein intake and gain back my 10lbs of muscle mass, and rebuild my back muscles.

I want to run more, and train properly for my regular 50k race this summer.

In the first week of the new yr, I have done 50km! This is a big step for someone who really hasn't been exercising at all lately. Next step, up the protein intake and gain back my 10lbs of muscle mass, and rebuild my back muscles.

Sweet!!

I'm entering along with my sister, her BF and one of her friends in the 5k Spartan Race in Gatineau in June.. Pretty much an obstacle race with walls to climb over, barb wires to crawl under, water-filled tunnels to go through, mud pits... Hoping my shoulder has recovered enough by then, but regardless it should be an awesome experience!

I haven't run in a few weeks, stupid knees :/ If my cold feels better tomorrow I'll do a 3-day boost at the gym before my surgery.

Sweet!!

I'm entering along with my sister, her BF and one of her friends in the 5k Spartan Race in Gatineau in June.. Pretty much an obstacle race with walls to climb over, barb wires to crawl under, water-filled tunnels to go through, mud pits... Hoping my shoulder has recovered enough by then, but regardless it should be an awesome experience!

I haven't run in a few weeks, stupid knees :/ If my cold feels better tomorrow I'll do a 3-day boost at the gym before my surgery.

Nice! I kind of want to enter one of those one day.

Just saw the grade scale for one of my kines classes

80 for B

84 for B+

88 for A-

92 for A

97 for A+

It's a critical thinking course, which is a weakness of mine.

Any suggestions of how I can handle this? I rather not drop

Reactions:

1) Wow, you're up early. School must have just started for you.

2) 97% for an A+!?

PS I am obv thinking about the MMI too much. Had a dream there was a dish washing station. ...

Reactions:

1) Wow, you're up early. School must have just started for you.

2) 97% for an A+!?

PS I am obv thinking about the MMI too much. Had a dream there was a dish washing station. ...

I was joking with my dad this morning about how I've been up at 6am every day the past couple weeks.. the only difference is now I'm going to my class instead of to sleep. Physics is at 8am, but I probably won't go to any more lectures this semester. It's way too early and I can adequately teach myself everything.

Yes, 97 for A+ is insane. Funny thing is that it's not the highest I've had in my young university career. A geology class I took wanted 95 for A, 100 for A+

I tried to sign up for biochem, but the labs are full and they can't overfill :(

I'm still sick, though at least doing somewhat better.. just hope the remaining cough goes away by Thursday!

I'm thinking about getting Guyton's physiology textbook, anyone have opinions on it? From what I've heard our course pack is enough itself, but I often like having a second source to clarify/explain differently certain points. I imagine it might also be at least partially useful in 1st and 2nd year? Hmmm not sure yet..

Archived