Premed 101 Forums

Registration

Guest exhumedcorpse33

Guest exhumedcorpse33

Should we have received anything regarding registration from the school yet? I haven't heard anything since the acceptance letter in early June.

Guest UTMed07

I haven't got anything about registration. But, I did get an invoice and I know that you have to pay your fees before you can register.

The pay deadline is August 29th... so I imagine registration will go into the first week of September.

I imagine that once you have a proof of payment slip (bank deposit slip) you go to the office of undergraduate medicine and show 'em that. After that I imagine you'll have to get a student ID made... that can probably be done in some of the dead time during the orientation week. Interesting, is that all former U of Ters (like myself) have to get a new TCard. If it is like when I got my last one done, OISE (OI) is the place to do it (if they still do it)--the lines at Robarts Library (RL) are usually pretty long.

Any comments from the upper years on this?

Guest Chieka

I called admissions and Leslie Taylor said that registration packs would be mailed tomorrow morning. I was worried about receiving registration info as I will be out of the country for the next three weeks, but she said that there really is nothing to be done (in terms of registering) before orientation.

C.

Guest cheech10

If you want to avoid lines for the TCards, you can take your invoice and another piece of ID down to the Robarts office before O-week, when the lines are short. At least, this was the case for me as a former UofT student. Call the Tcard office for more info; the lines are really horrendous as you get close to September.

Archived