Premed 101 Forums

Anatomy PDF's from Peachy?

Guest IRNBRUD

Guest IRNBRUD

Hi Peachy,

I sent you a message to your hotmail account a while ago. I'm wondering if you have those pdf anatomy files that bearman(?) offered you in the med students forum?

I would really like to get them off of you if possible so I can get a head start for the fall!

How large are the files?

IB

Guest peachy

Hi Irnbrud,

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you or anything :) , I just completely forgot about that hotmail account and don't have the password for it any more.... Can you send a message to my ezinbox ?

peachy

Guest Lakers4life

Oh my god, please don't start studying during the summer! Enjoy the time off, you have nothing but studying to come. It's not like you are going to do badly in anatomy if you have never learned it, they kinda assume that you havent' and the material is geared that way. Man, chill dude, its not that hard.

Guest cheech10

Seriously, anatomy is one of the easier parts of first year, and one of the most enjoyable. Besides, you'll get more out of writing out tables on your own, if that's how you want to study.

Guest lcloh

You should ENJOY your summer... you'll have tons of time to learn anatomy during the year - trust me, you will! :) Besides, anything you do learn now, you won't retain the finer picky details that you need to know for the exams...

Guest IRNBRUD

YEEEESH!!:eek :eek :eek

Thanks for your concern everyone. I don't intend to start cramming info over the summer. Just want to become familiar with some of the terminology, look at some pictures blah blah blah. Because anatomy is one of the basics, I think it would be a good place to start over the summer.

For me, it is also an exercise in self-directed learning and in colouring neatly within the lines :rollin :rollin . I actually will be going to Mac in the fall so this is a great thing to practice (s-d learning NOT COLOURING) :rollin :rollin .

It's just a casual thing.....to tide me over till Aug 25th!!!

Thanks though :D ,

IB

Guest bluesky125

Hi Irnbrud,

Ha ha, it isn't such a bad idea to start getting familiar with anatomy terms.

But do enjoy your summer!

bluesky125

Archived