Premed 101 Forums

When to can send cDAT scores to American schools?

Hey,

I am a little confused about when I should send my cDAT scores to the American schools I want to apply to.

1) When should I send my cDAT to these schools? Before or after my AADSAS application or after?

I have looked around, and one post seemed to indicate I should wait a week after submitting my AADSAS application then send my DAT scores.

The reason I ask is I don't want to send my DAT scores too early and have the university lose them because they have not yet recieved my AADSAS application.

Thanks so much,

Grant

I sent my canadian and american DAT scores about a month ago. I highly doubt they will "lose" your scores. And besides, if you write the american DAT, they send your scores to the schools 3-4 weeks after you write it...so say you wrote it in January, then the schools will get it in Feb, way before the application cycle starts. And say the schools actually lost your scores, then I think it'll say in AADSAS that your application is incomplete.

Hey stresso,

Thanks for fast response. I just wanted to confirm, I don't want to mess my application up :P

I will be sending my scores tonight :)

Good luck with your applications

Grant

Archived